I received a few emails this week that sound intriguing! One was for some of our home brewing ladies to be interviewed for a documentary film!
And I just received this email yesterday. Sounds like a great trip for any of you that may be interested!
I would like to invite you to join us on the Beer Trail this fall. Combine your passion for craft beer and brewing with an exciting travel adventure you won’t forget! Visit us at Treasures of Europe Tours. Read about the trip in detail and reserve a spot soon. Get in touch if you have questions or need more information. We would love to hear from you.I would also like to ask you to help spread the word. Alert your fellow craft beer lovers, local tasting group, craft breweries in the area, home brewers, people in the food and restaurant scene, Slow Food enthusiasts, activists and others. If you blog about beer or food, or if you write for other media, please alert your readers to this opportunity.
- Feel free to use the news release and photos below.
- Include an alert and photo on your blog, company or group website, in your next mailing, and on your calendar.
- Contact us for an interview about the trip, the destinations and the people we’ll be meeting.
- Ask us for a squib you can put out at your bar, brewpub, restaurant or shop.
- Tell us what you think and share your suggestions! Pass along your ideas for getting the word out to women in the craft beer community.
- Like us on Facebook @ Treasures-of-Europe-Tours. Check us out on Twitter @ TreasEurTours, and re-pin our awesome photos on Pinterest @ treasofeurope.